Friday, November 2, 2007

A Little About Me...

I just wanted to share a little about me and my testimonial regarding the Healthy Chocolate - Xocai....

I, along with many was extremely skeptical about chocolate being healthy....Sure I knew that dark chocolate was more or less better for you, but I personally did not care for dark chocolate.

Like many, I enjoyed milk chocolate. Well, did you know that the reason milk chocolate tastes so good is because of the added sugars, waxes and other additives to make it enticing. I, for one, never thought that I would enjoy the Xocai healthy chocolate, but since I love chocolate, I decided to taste it....

But, let me tell you, although I enjoyed the taste....and that is amazing because like I said, I didn't like dark chocolate or so I thought. Never did I realize that Dark Belgian Chocolate was soo delicious. I still had reservations and wasn't quite convinced until I researched it further..

Some of the research I did will be included in my blog posts, so you won't have to use up your precious time. Being a doctor, I had to know the benefits and truly understand before I could wholeheartedly endorse this delicious product...

Well, after the research and of course consuming it for over 2 months, I was completely amazed!!! Not only did I enjoy the consumption of this healthy chocolate 3 times a day, I actually felt more energized. Not the energy that lasts only moments but one that lasted throughout the day....it was a euphoric energy. I slept better at night and did not toss and turn like in the past... I actually lost over 10lbs while consuming chocolate!! Now, where have you ever heard that claim??? Dark unprocessed cacao is a natural appetite suppressant and while consuming this decant food; I no longer craved the bad chocolate!!

I still maintain a healthy diet and consume this wonderful chocolate on a daily basis. I have a wonderful sense of serenity and can be assured that my body is not breaking down as it was before. With the loaded antioxidants contained in these wonderful products, I can enjoy chocolate without the guilt.

Now, my children consume this wonderful chocolate and they don't feel the need to eat the junk food they once consumed. The Healthy Chocolate actually satisfies their cravings and that makes my husband and I very, very happy.

In my next post, I will share more about the research and the products that Xocai offers.....

Until then,
Dr. Daisy

2 comments:

Chuck Bartok said...

Nice Job Daisy.
being Healthy is the cornerstone for Success for ANYONE.
I have a good friend, Dr Jon Moreshead, who has a Passion for people "getting in Balance with Mind and Health".
He just announced a New service which will help any Marketer align their their Health to Wealth.
I suggest your readers look at
Metabolic Assesment Regimen
Thank you for all of contributions at Ryze

Chuck Bartok said...

So sorry Daisy,
I was so excited I gave wrong link

http://j2ff.com/mar

This is correct for Metabolic Assessment Regimen by Dr Jon Moreshead, and his Good Heart Group Inc.